ANTHC (Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium) is seeking to hire a part-time intern to support the Rural Energy Program and the National Tribal Water Center. This year-round position is 20 hours per week. Interested applicants can review the job description here. Please share this great opportunity with your iluqs (family and friends in Yup’ik) and through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
Subscribe to Blog
- June 2022 Native Word of the Month
- Storyteller Student Profile: Sheena Twitchell, Morris Thompson SCholarship Recipient
- Storyteller Student Profile: Eva Burk, Morris Thompson Scholarship recipient
- 118 Students Receive Summer 2022 Doyon Foundation Scholarships
- Storyteller Student Profile: Kate Lillie, Morris Thompson Scholarship Recipient