The application deadline for Doyon Foundation scholarships for the summer 2022 semester is Tuesday, March 15, by 11:59 p.m. AKDT, and students may apply now at doyonfoundation.com.
We will award $1,600 scholarships to part-time students and $2,400 scholarships to full-time students. These are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible students, so apply early! Learn more about eligibility and the application process at doyonfoundation.com/scholarships.
We recently updated our online scholarship application system to make the process as easy, simple and efficient as possible for students. All students will need to create a new online account prior to applying for future scholarships. Students can do this by visiting our website, clicking on the “student login” button on the top right side of the home page, and following the instructions for new users.
As part of the account creation process, Foundation staff needs to verify each student’s shareholder status. Students should create their new account well in advance of the next scholarship application deadline, as it can take up to three business days to complete the verification process.
To be eligible for a Doyon Foundation scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled to Doyon, Limited or be the child of an original enrollee
- Be accepted to an accredited college, university, technical or vocational school
- Meet our minimum GPA requirements
- Be enrolled in the required minimum number of credits
View our scholarship resource handbook for full eligibility details.
To apply for a summer basic scholarship, you will need to submit:
- Basic scholarship online application
- Proof of academic enrollment (summer class schedule, plus document showing current degree program and field of study)
Remember, official transcripts only need to be submitted once per academic year (which runs August through July). That means:
- If you didn’t receive a spring 2022 scholarship, then you need to submit official transcripts by the March 15 deadline.
- If you’re a “returning” student (meaning you received a fall 2021 and spring 2022 scholarship), you can submit unofficial transcripts. We know you won’t have transcripts for the spring semester by March 15, so the deadline for you to submit them is Monday, May 9, 2022.
Remember, scholarship applications are accepted online only. However, we understand that some of our students may have difficulty with computer access or reliable internet connection. If that is the case, please call us and we can assist you in completing your scholarship application by proxy.
For more information or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 907.459.2049.