Come learn about our Level Up scholarship for non-degree-seeking students and how it can fund courses, programs and trainings to prepare you for summer career opportunities! Our Level Up scholarship workshop will take place Wednesday, April 27, from 6 – 7 p.m. AKDT on Zoom.
Join the meeting at bit.ly/DFLevelUpWorkshop or scan the QR code.
Level Up can fund non-degree-seeking courses or programs that are less than 120 hours, including:
- Flagger training
- Real estate license preparation
- CDL training
- Driver’s license training
- OSHA training
- And more!
Level Up students can receive up to $3,000, depending on the actual course cost.
To be eligible for a Level Up scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled to Doyon, Limited or be the child of an original enrollee
- Be enrolled in a non-degree-seeking program that is less than 120 hours
- Provide proof of academic enrollment, such as letter of acceptance
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0 or provide certificate of completion with passing grade