Alyeska Pipeline Service Company’s Alaska Native Program has awarded $20,000 to Doyon Foundation for scholarships for part-time and full-time students pursuing education, training and development in areas that may lead to future careers at Alyeska or TAPS industry-related jobs. Eligible students are encouraged to apply by the Foundation’s fall scholarship application deadline on Monday, May 16, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. AKDT.
To be eligible for the Alyeska scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled to Doyon, Limited or be the child of an original enrollee
- Be a full-time or part-time student enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or vocational training program in one of the following areas:
- Heavy equipment/diesel mechanics
- Process technology/instrumentation
- Electrical training
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
Applicants must submit:
- Doyon Foundation’s online competitive award application
- Alyeska student information release and attestation
- Current resume, which will be shared with Alyeska for future potential recruitment opportunities
- Official transcripts
- Degree/certification program curriculum and completion dates
- Personal statement of career goals
To apply, interested students should complete Doyon Foundation’s 2022 – 2023 competitive award application. Note that students will not apply specifically for the Alyeska scholarship, but should complete the general competitive award application. The applications will then be reviewed following the Foundation’s competitive award review process.
For additional details on eligibility and the application and selection process, please view our scholarship resource handbook. Applications are due no later than Monday, May 16, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. AKDT, and must be submitted online via the Foundation website.
For more information or assistance, please contact Doyon Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.459.2049.