Planning to apply for a Doyon Foundation scholarship for the fall 2022 semester? Have questions about eligibility, which scholarship is right for you, and the application requirements and process? Then be sure to join us for our scholarship opportunities workshop this Wednesday, May 11, at 3 p.m. AKDT on Zoom!
During the workshop, we’ll discuss:
• Scholarship opportunities available at Doyon Foundation, including our part-time and full-time awards, competitive awards, Kickstart scholarship for high school students, and Level Up scholarship for non-degree-seeking students
• Scholarship application eligibility requirements
• Our Second Chance opportunity for students who don’t meet requirements such as minimum GPA
• Required application materials, including transcripts (are they required? When are they due? Do they need to be official or can I submit unofficial transcripts?)
• The application process, including our newly updated scholarship application system
• How to create a new online account, which all students – new and returning – must do before applying for a scholarship (watch our short how-to video!)
We’ll also leave plenty of time to answer all of your questions. We encourage you to think about your questions in advance and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be ready to answer them.
If you’re already working on your fall scholarship application (remember, they are due Monday, May 16, by 11:59 p.m. AKDT) and have questions, you don’t have to wait for the workshop. Get in touch anytime at email@example.com or 907.459.2049.
Hope to see you at our scholarship opportunities workshop, coming up this Wednesday, May 11, at 3 p.m. AKDT on Zoom!