Now you can learn your Native language wherever you go with the app for Doyon Languages Online!
Download and login with your existing Doyon Languages Online username and password. If you don’t have an account yet, create one at doyonfoundation.com/dlo before downloading the app.
Then, start learning your Native language wherever you are!
Need some help getting started? Check out our short instructional video series:
Through Doyon Languages Online, we are working to increase the number of speakers of our Native Doyon region languages. These online courses are available for free to all interested learners.
Currently available courses include:
• Benhti Kokhut’ana Kenaga’ (Lower Tanana)
• Deg Xinag
• Denaakk’e (Koyukon)
• Dihthaad Xt’een Iin Aanděeg’ (Tanacross)
• Dinjii Zhuh K’yaa (Gwich’in)
• Hän (Doyon Languages Online course, plus special memorial course based on the work of the late Isaac Juneby)
Courses that will be released soon include:
• Dinak’i (Upper Kuskokwim)
• Nee’aanèegn’ (Upper Tanana)
Learn more and sign up for free at doyonfoundation.com/dlo!