The sacrifices we are all making during this pandemic are challenging. However, in today’s COVID-19 translations, we remind ourselves that “we’re doing it for our people.”
- Denaaledon’ kkaa oho dohʉt’aanh. (Denaakk’e/Koyukon)
- Dina’ena modits’itanh. (Dinak’i/Upper Kuskokwim)
- Dinjii naii datthak eenjit t’igwii’in. (Dinjii Zhuh K’yaa/Gwich’in)
- Jëjee iin haa dä̀trʼëjįį. (Hän)
- Neekeey iin xah hǫǫ dzidį’. (Nee’aanèegn’/Upper Tanana)
Have a translation in another language? Share it with us by commenting on this post!
A very special thank you to our amazing translators: Eliza Jones and Marie Yaska (Denaakk’e/Koyukon), Steven Nikolai Sr. (Dinak’i/Upper Kuskokwim), Kenneth Frank and Allan Hayton (Dinjii Zhuh K’yaa/Gwich’in), Ruth Ridley (Hän), and Polly Hyslop and Olga Lovick (Nee’aanèegn’/Upper Tanana).
Stay safe, take care of yourselves and each other, and watch for more translations coming soon!