Doyon Foundation alumni are inspiring examples for current and future generations of students, and we love to stay in touch with our past scholarship recipients. If you are a Foundation alumnus, please take a few minutes to complete our online alumni survey and let us know where you’re at and what you are doing.
If you would be willing to be featured in an alumni profile, please consider completing our alumni profile information form. We’ll contact you about an article that will be featured on the Foundation blog and social media.
Many of our alumni share that staying involved with Doyon Foundation after graduation is a rewarding way to give back. There are many ways to give and get involved with the Foundation even after graduation. You can:
- Pick. Click. Give. to the Foundation when you complete your PFD application.
- Support scholarships while you shop by linking your Fred Meyer rewards card to the Foundation. Watch this short video for step-by-step instructions.
- Make a secure online donation on our website or Facebook.
- Consider a donation in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Employees of the Doyon family of companies can also set up automatic donations from their paycheck.
- Download, complete and return our hard copy pledge form.
- Volunteer at a Foundation event, like the annual Morris Thompson Memorial Golf Classic.
- Donate food or door prizes for student dinners.
- Deliver snacks to university students during finals week.
- Make scholarship application deadline reminder calls to students.
- Serve on the Foundation board or scholarship review committee.
- Sign up to receive emails about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Contact us to learn more and get involved!