Thinking about summer school? We’ve got scholarships for that! Eligible students may now apply for Doyon Foundation part-time and full-time awards for the summer 2023 semester. Applications are due by Wednesday, March 15, by 11:59 p.m. AKDT. Apply now at doyonfoundation.com.
We will award $1,600 scholarships to part-time students and $2,400 scholarships to full-time students. These are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible students, so apply early! Learn more about eligibility and the application process at doyonfoundation.com/scholarships.
To be eligible for a Doyon Foundation scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled to Doyon, Limited or be the child of an original enrollee
- Be accepted to an accredited college, university, technical or vocational school
- Meet our minimum GPA requirements
- Be enrolled in the required minimum number of credits
View our scholarship resource handbook for full eligibility details.
To apply for a part-time or full-time award, you will need to:
- Complete the online application
- Submit proof of academic enrollment (summer class schedule, plus document showing current degree program and field of study)
- Submit transcripts
If this is your first time applying for a Doyon Foundation scholarship, you will need to create an online account. As part of the account creation process, Foundation staff needs to verify each student’s shareholder status. Students should create their new account well in advance of the next scholarship application deadline, as it can take up to three business days to complete the verification process.
A note on transcripts: Official transcripts only need to be submitted once per academic year (which runs August through July). That means:
- If you didn’t receive a spring 2023 scholarship, then you need to submit official transcripts by the March 15 deadline.
- If you’re a “returning” student (meaning you received a fall 2022 and spring 2023 scholarship), you can submit unofficial transcripts. We know you won’t have transcripts for the spring semester by March 15, so the deadline for you to submit them is Monday, May 15, 2023.
Remember, scholarship applications are accepted online only. However, we understand that some of our students may have difficulty with computer access or reliable internet connection. If that is the case, please call us and we can assist you in completing your scholarship application by proxy.
For more information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.459.2049.